Saturday, March 27, 2010

Getting some fresh air...

Diary,

Today I woke up extremely early even though it's weekend. I couldn't go back to sleep so started wondering around the house. I had a reservation to go see Alice In Wonderland at last, so after I ate I started thinking of what I am going to were. Concerning the movie, it was very nice with awesome effects. I will post a movie review on my main beauty blog. Link will be at the end for that. 
Since 5 days of the week I do basically the same thing which is school, I decided that today I am going to go get some fresh air in the park with my dog after a nice session of a shopping mall. The weather was AH-MA-ZING and that made me feel even better. I ran and played with my dog all day and I also took some very nice pictures with my new Nikon camera. 
After the park, we went to a house residence to get some ideas and also see if we can buy a piece of land in which we are going to build our own house. I have been thinking of ideas for my new BIG room. I will also have a dressing in which I am going to organize my clothes and my accessories. I am really excited! I am going to have my own bathroom and be able to design it however I want.
I will make a blogpost with my ideas that I have so far for my room. Until I go to sleep I am going to pick a DVD and watch it with my dog, which right now I think he is sleeping.

XOXO

You can find my beauty channel here. 

1 comment: