Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome to my Diary!

Hello!

Since I was little I've always wanted to keep a diary. Just like the nice and fancy princesses I used to see in movies all the time. I would have my own little notebook in which I would write my thoughts and just everything that ran through my mind.

Till now I think I started tons of notebooks and little agenda's and I would call them as my diary. Now, I wish that again. To have a nice diary in which I would write everything that runs through my mind.
Since I like typing more than I like writing, I decided I would start my diary and share it with the world.

From now on, I will write here daily. Whatever runs through my mind that day, I will post it.
I hope I can keep it up and don't skip a day...

XOXO
You can find my beauty and fashion blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment