Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am a movie addict...

Diary,

I have come to the conclusion that I am a true movie addict. I have tons and tons of DVD's that I have seen twice or even three times each. I go to the cinema every weekend and I just never get bored of it. I think I got this feature from my dad. He is a movie addict also. He likes watching movies till he falls asleep and that's just how I am also. 
Today it was a pretty interesting day. Where I live, there was a time change and I woke up at 9:30 which yesterday meant 8:30. I hate that. Anyway, in the morning before I left to the shopping mall, I went to my beauty salon which is right on the first floor of the building that I live in. After that, I went to see a movie with my mom, since it is her birthday. Happy Birthday, Mum! We saw "Leap Year" which was a really good and funny movie. After that, My family and I decided that we are going to see another movie at a local cinema. We saw "The Bounty Hunter" which was probably one of the most funniest movies I have ever seen. I already picked a few things for my new room. They are chic yet very stylish.

XOXO
You can find my beauty blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment