Monday, March 29, 2010

Nothing fits my dog!

Diary,

Today is Monday and no, I am not on spring break. My spring break starts on Thursday and I cannot wait for that. At school, things have went normal. Same old timetable and same old classes and teachers. Pretty boring, I must say. Sometimes I just wish I can lay in bed all day after a refreshing bath and read. Because I think I don't read that much as I need to. In the morning, the weather( thanks Chelsea for spelling that for me) was very bad. Also, the time change is HORRIBLE. I have to wake up early, and get to bed sooner. Do you like that? Well...I don't.
Since the weather got better when I got home, I took my puppy for walk. I cannot wait for the day that Leina can go out and meet my doggy. Leina is Chelsea's puppy. I took him for a walk and also ran a bit with him. I heard that if you make your puppy to run, his nails will get smaller and that is the thing that I need. The has huge nails that scratch really bad but I cannot take him to the vet yet. 
I wanted to buy him a leash( thanks Chelsea for telling me that) but it seems that she is between sizes. One was too small, one was too big. What can I say? Nothing fits my dog!
XOXO

You can find my beauty blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment