Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Couldn't find a title for this day...

Diary,

Since I am now on spring break I want to enjoy it as much as possible so I am going pretty much every single day shopping. Today I bought a new Remington Sleek and Curl flat iron that can also curl hair, not just making it straight. I also changed my font to Georgia. I bet you didn't even noticed. I know that I haven't been writing to much on here, but I will try to keep it up and write every single day again. It may not happen that to my beauty blog because that takes more time to post. I t needs pictures and a lot of researched writing. Here, I can just write whatever runs through my head the moment I am looking at my keyboard, typing this.
Today I took a bath using LUSH products and I also found a new storage place for my soaps. I cut the in little pieces and put them in little bowls in my bathroom. When I go in there, it smells so great that I want to eat my soaps. That would be kinda gross, though. I would probably end up in a hospital.
God forbbiden.
XOXO

You can find my beauty blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment