Thursday, April 8, 2010

Have been blogging all day!

Diary,

Today I went in the park with my doggy and it was so much fun. Even though he got really dirty and now I need to wash it. He played all day in the sand and it the grass and when we got home, he immediately went to sleep. I took that as a chance to write some blogposts on my beauty channel since I am very left behind. 
I took loads of photos for my blog, so if you want to check out my posts click here.
I am so sad that spring break flew by so quickly. I don't even know what have I done through this entire time. Well, I certainly did some of my homework today. I still need to write a small paper at English but I'll leave that for tomorrow. Don't you always do that? Leave something for the next day saying that you are going to do it? I do it all the time, believe me.
Later on tonight I need to go to my dancing classes and I need to say I am pretty excited to go. We are going to dance all the dances because on Saturday I have a competition and I need to be ready. Even if I have another lesson on Friday. Does that even make sense?
Anyways...
I feel like I have nothing else to say right now but I do indeed like typing so I think I will write to you a little more. 
I cannot wait to be summer. I want to wake up in the morning and know that I am going to have a whole day to relax. Feels so great. 


XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment