Thursday, April 1, 2010

Am I much of a slacker?

Diary,

Haven't wrote to you in 2 days? It seems that I am quite of a slacker, am I?
Well, I was extremely busy with random things and I just completely forgot. I am so glad now I have the time. Guess what? I am now officially in spring break! I have been waiting for this moment since I can remember! I am going to do so many things now that I do not have school.
Today I got my LUSH things in the mail!
I am just so excited about them. I am going to talk about each one of them on my beauty blog. Link will be at the end. I got so many things that I ABSOLUTELY love! Cannot wait to try them out!
This day was great. Now I am going to give myself a manicure and take a shower with my goodies.
XOXO

You can find my beauty blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment