Monday, April 26, 2010

Update: MacBook, Gossip Girl and Trips

Diary,

I am sorry I haven't written in you for a while and I have no excuse. I guess I just had other things more important to do. But today, I am here with a little update on what is happening in my life at the moment.
Today, I got a new MacBook! YAY! I am sooo excited! It is the new model that just launched at the end of 2009. It is truly amazing. The screen is so bright and one of the main reason I wanted to talk to you is the keyboard with is white and just so easy to manage. It has PhotoBooth on which I will take my pictures, iMovie on which you can film and edit things and other really cool stuff that if you are not a friend of mine, you just need to have a MacBook to know. :P
In the past month, I have been obssessed. Gossip Girl. Shortly, GG. It is the most beautiful TV show EVER. No joke. If I can stay in a room all day with my MacBook I would probably watch Gossip Girl the entire day and not get bored. That's how addicted I am. If you are not watching Gossip Girl, you are missing a really big thing. The show is full of drama between friends and rich girls on the Upper East Side. It would probably take my entire day to just tell you about one episode, so I am going to stop here. Okay, just one more thing. My favorite person from GG is Serena, a.k.a Blake Lively. Even though I like Serena a lot, I kinda like Blair, a.k.a Leighton Meester more. We have loads of things in common. She wears headbands every single day like I do, sometimes she is very mean with the persons that are bad to her, like me and she is also very protective with her friends, like I am.
Lastly, I would like to tell you about a new trip coming soon. It is this Friday and I am very excited because i will not go to school in that day! I am going to take my MacBook and I will blog there. Maybe I will put some pictures on my main beauty blog which you will find at the end of this super long blogpost.

XOXO

You can find my beauty blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment